Milad E is proud to present his new ‘Progressive Trance FL Studio Template’. If you are looking for a boost of inspiration and / or a way of learning trance production faster, this Progressive Trance Template for FL Studio is what you’ve been looking for.
Studying this project file will give you a great insight on the processing of individual channels and mixing modern progressive trance in FL Studio in the style of the Statement! record label, through the use of EQ, compression, delay, reverbs, layering & more!
This template comes loaded up with full arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), mixing, FX chains, MIDI data and automation. It all comes loaded with all the samples and synth presets, so you’ll get what you hear in the demo (if you have these synths & plugins).!
You just get an awesome FL Studio project file which contains a fully arranged track inspired by the progressive trance trends as heard on the Statement! record label.
The content is royalty free except for the melody. All other elements from this template can be used either as an educational tool or as a basis for your own tracks. So this pack is a must have if you are looking for a high quality template for FL Studio!
What do I get ?
- 1 Fully arranged & mixed Full Template For FL Studio
- Fresh and genuinely inspiring sound
- The whole project is clearly named and categorized
- Produced by Milad E
- Only useful & modern sounds, no fillers
- royalty free (except for the main melody)
Why Buy This Product ?
- Study how the basslines are created with several layers, and how the different layers / parts interact with each other
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the bassline patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing progressive trance Music in FL Studio
What do I need to open this template ?
In order take full advantage of this project, you will need :
- FL Studio v20 or higher
- CamelCrusher (FREE)
- FabFilter Pro-L
- FabFilter Saturn