Daneel Dox is proud to present you with “Armageddon – Psytrance Bass Template (For Ableton Live)“. They have developed this high-quality Ableton Live buildup project with the modern psytrance sound.
Opening this template, you will see the standard tricks of psytrance music buildup arrangement, but also processing and mixing of each element to get a great sounding psytrance bass, drums & drive!
This 100% Royalty-Free product includes the arrangement of the buildup (as heard in the audio demo) with chain effects, MIDI data, automation, samples and presets.
What do I get?
- The Ableton Live template as heard in the demo
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included
- All the MIDI files included
- All the Audio files included
- All the Synthesizer presets included
- 100% Royalty-Free
What can I learn from this product?
- Study how the arrangement was put together
- Find out which techniques were used to build tension within the track
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the bassline patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Psy Trance Music in Ableton Live
What do I need to open this template?
In order to take full advantage of this project, you will need :
- Ableton Live 10 or higher
- Sylenth1 v2.21 or higher
- Spire v1.1.x or higher
- VPS Avenger
- FabFilter Saturn
- Dada Life Endless Smile
- Blackhole Reverb
- Waves IMPusher
- Soundtoys Radiator
- AOM Invisible Limiter